CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still sweet-- But I am understanding the smiles, head nods and the slight chuckles

I didn't think much of him going out in to the garage to find his "garden" toys that had been put into a box so the guy could come and roto-till-- but when he didn't come back in for a while...I got a little concerned.


I found him, pants down to the ankles, YET AGAIN, peeing on the lawn mower IN the garage. It was cute when it was the driveway...but this isn't. Who taught him to pee ON things?

Or does a 3 year old boy come up with these things on his own?

4 comments:

Lost Woman said...

A gender fascination we as females can never understand. (or perhaps ever want to)

(:

Lotte said...

Of course he came up with it on his own - little boys (and not-so-little boys) love to find new things to pee on. Or new ways to pee. I believe your husband has some experience with an electric fence. If it's dark whenever we leave my FIL house, the Mister will inevitably pee by the side of the garage. He really likes it when I turn the headlights on him! The other day, I caught Cooper pulling the computer chair into the bathroom so that he could stand on it to pee. Since I didn't catch him soon enough, he had a mess to clean up. He doesn't find that part as amusing. And I just remembered another funny pee story which I think I will now blog about!

Unknown said...

I taught mine to be sitting down and he still prefers it. Never had any trouble with him peeing on things. But, i love the stories

deana said...

when my nephew was three he used to pee on his lil bro. so at least there's not that.....