CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

He's so sweet!

Last night for FHE we sorted potatoes--we gleanned a suburban load last fall and did our best at devouring these delightful morsels of the earth--  the ones that were sprouted and soft we gave to the cows...sorting potatoes progressed into cleaning the garage. Which by the way is larger than my last house. Room for entirely tooo much crap! that evolved into taking turns riding the motercycle and drawing pictures in the driveway with chalk, mixed with throwing balls and/or frisbees for Molly.


At one point,  sweet boy, diapeared around the back of HH's truck. HH saw him first with his pants dropped and exclaiming proundly: " I pushed HARD!" and there was pee .

So this morning, I hear the front door slam while I was upstairs talking with HH. I ran down the stairs and out the door to find out what my little mistief maker was up to. Again, he was found with his pants down around his ankles, exclaiming just as proud as last night, " I pushed HARD!" while admiring his puddle of pee in the driveway.

I'm a proud mother. I am personally gratful that he can pee anywhere. He has even waterd a few trees around town, while out for errands or at soccer practice...

what's a mom to do?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with this one:) All I have to say is I have a BIG smile on m,y face as a mother of 4 boy!

Denise

Laurel said...

Yep, that is so normal. Jake still thinks it is a good idea and he's 6! So glad that Grey grew out of it early. He once did it on a busy road with my sisters and they were totally mortified!