CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A bit pre-occupied

I know I've been neglecting each of you of late, and for that I apologize. It is not that I have been offended nor have I been purposefully absent. I have been a bit pre-ocupied.

doing what you ask? well...


House plans. This is awhat our new house will look like. Maybe not the same colors. But the style is exact. i have been working with a "drafts-WOman" who has been so patient with us as we figure it all out...but I have lost entirely too much sleep, to keep my head clear and lively.  We plan to close on our construction loan in a few weeks and hope to break ground by mid May. wish us luck! (hoping I didn't jinx anything)

But there's more...

the girls are still on Spring Break. For another few days. We have been having several friends over to play, clean the house before and then again AFTER they leave, we have pruned trees and pulled weeds, and I have spent a lot of time running errands (house stuff) since I have a babaystitter at home. 

Life is good. I am feeling very blessed with good health at the moment, and praying for it to continue.

Good to see you all again and I will be back shortly with stories about:  
Anesthesia (I forgot to share that morsel with ya)
SoCal Vacation recap
My Ronald McDonald hairdo days
and get everyone's opinion on carpet, wall color, and gardening issues...

5 comments:

Lost Woman said...

That house looks like a beauty!!
I'm a fan of the front porch. So homey.
Good luck with the construction!

Anonymous said...

Looks GREAT! I have been thinking about you lately so thanks for the update. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see all of it (In a couple of years):)

Denise

crazy lady said...

House looks dreamy! (though I would forgo the stairs now that I am in my dotage...:0) Can't wait to hear about all the rest.

Unknown said...

so is the vert top window where you are banishing lewis and his computors?

The Legg Fam said...

Love the house. So nuce. We are so happy for you guys.