CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

I Feel Like CRAP!

Yea, it's been a long time-- we've had the CRUD and still do. HH came home early last Thurs with it...he stayed in bed until Saturday and then let me share it with him-- how kind is he? I have been in bed since Saturday, Middle and youngest got it yesterday and so far-- Oldest is resisting. Here are just a few of things I have learned:

  1. Pepto Bismal can turn you tongue BLACK! Dripping from the mouth BLACK! Yea -- That's kind of wierd...
  2. I have found new places in my body to hurt-- Did you know that your ears, the out side of the head part-- can ache...oh, and the ribs...ouch! I am in constant awareness of my big toe, as well.
  3. I have learned that it really sucks when both parents and 2 of 3 children have the Flu
  4. No matter how many HOT baths and showers you take-- the pain in the joints, bones and muscles never go away.
  5. The younger you are, the faster you respond to the pain meds-- which in turn gives THEM more energy-- WHY NOT ME?
  6. The cough, pulling from the depth of who knows where...just never ends.
  7. I can't wait until this fever breaks and I can feel warm again.
Did I mention "this really sucks"-- I can't think of a single soul I would want to curse with this crud!

have a good day--
I hope I live through this...

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

Oh MAN! That's the worst! We had the crud over Christmas, but we kind of spread it out so that only two had it at a time. Yeah, like we "planned" it. I'm SO sorry you've got it. Hope you get feeling better fast!

jody said...

feel better soon.
I want to come and help you, but the sound of all that makes me want to stay WAY far away :)

The Legg Fam said...

I'll bring dinner on Thursday!!! I'll just leave it on the door,ring and run. 6:30 work O.K.