CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Encore--- but this time with tight black leggings and snot.

Remember the guy I told you about back on feb 2nd-- the one in the daisy dukes and the work boots--- well I saw him again yesterday in the same block as before in BODO. He was donning his lovely work boots, denim jacket, beret and black LEGGINGS! yea-- they were tight and gross. I knew it was him as I saw him walking (more like prancing) down the side walk-- and then we were both stopped at the same intersection waiting for the light to change. 


As we were waiting-- I had to stare-- not trying to be rude...but I was just taking it in, in awe-- and then he did it...

He spit/farmer blowed-- what ever orifice it came from, I'm not sure-- but the problem was not only the fact that we were in downtown Boise, in a public place, BUT....he couldn't get the stuff to unhook from his mouth/nose-- it dangled from his face to the ground and it was ALOT of stuff and it was gross and then he had to reach up with his hand and scoop it off to get it to detach and...and yea gross! He wiped a good portion of it on his leggings and then started prancing across the crosswalk when the light changed.

Ok-- happy Friday the 13th...you have received your strength to go on about your day. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay when you have news to share such as this could you please write a warning such as "you might not want to be eating lunch when you read this!" That is what I was doing and so very gross!!!!!

Denise

Jamie Elaine said...

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! You had me gagging!! And I too was eating lunch! Of course, the word snot is in the title... should have figured that would come into play somewhere along the line and known to come back in 10 minutes! Wow.... that was nice! I wish I saw more interesting people to blog about... I will be on the look out so Nampa.... BE AWARE!

The Legg Fam said...

HOW NASTY !!!!!

Justjan Godfrey said...

I feel like I'm going to yack!!! Funny stuff though.

Lotte said...

Where are the pictures??? If you won't document these events with pictures, I can't be sure you aren't making them up.