CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

HH: "What is THAT?"

As HH and I left the Doc office yesterday, we had to drive through downtown Boise. All of usknow we will find some kind of BLOG FODDER lurking if we look hard enough...but this one just came out of no where, screaming, "BLOG ABOUT ME!"


Since I am a kind person, and a bit pf a people pleaser...here you go:

He/she was standing on the street corner waiting for a light change. Primping and preening, making sure that all was in the right place and appeared as desired. Try to envision this now, he/she wore, from the bottom up: Dark brown Leather Work Boots, laced up to mid calf-- like construction worker type, Shorty SHORT, DaIsY DuKe type denim jean shorts-- rolled up even higher than one could think possible, No leg apparel -- AT ALL. Tucked in shirt with a colored denim jacket over the top, curly/shaggy hair covered a bit by a Barret type hat and a goatee, yes, I said a GOATEE! and he/she pranced across the road as he/she crossed in the cross walk.

[Now, let me just say before someone from Missouri gets after me for being judgemental, I do not have any ill feelings towards this person... I know that he/she is a child of a loving Father in Heaven and I have no place to be unkind...I am telling it, how I saw it. Do not read into my Journal posts thinking that I have mean intentions.]

I see interesting things some times, and they beg for me to tell others....that is just what they want when they dress and act in a way that begs for attention and like I said above...I do not aim to disappoint.

3 comments:

courtney said...

it gets even better when you work down there... i saw some craaaazy stuff. It was really hard to go and get lunch without stopping to stare and then trying not to laugh out loud. BODO is an interesting place.

Tolmans said...

I saw "that" too one time!! I thought to myself "what the ****" and then started laughing... How cold right?!?! and how strange. Boy am I glad I live in Nampa.. HA!

The Legg Fam said...

So glad you see and notice things. You gave me my laugh for today.