CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Locks of LOVE

Middle daughter...has short hair now. Two weeks ago, she decided to chop her hair into this cute little A-Line "do" and make a donation to Locks of Love. 



The new "do" reminds me of when my good Friend Denise and I cut her hair for the very first time, when she was 3. What do you think Denise...remind you of anything about 8 years ago? 


love it! 
I think it accentuates of her beauty...but then it doesn't take a head of hair to do that!

6 comments:

Jamie Elaine said...

I've already told you in person I like it, but I'm gonna tell you again... I really like it! I think my daughters just might need to copy it!

The Legg Fam said...

She looks so cute. Both Audra and Brooklyn donated hair to Locks of Love. They love knowing someone out there has thier hair.

courtney said...

oh i like that! that is a good length on her! Thats what i want done with mine, but I cant get any stylist to do that. it always turns out completely different than the photo. Mind if I take this one in?

Lost Woman said...

this is the haircut I always wanted to look cute in, but never did.
I'm jealous.

I'm glad to hear you are improving and doing well yourself missy!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I do remember when we both went in and chopped our hair. I have always wanted to donate to locks for love but can NEVER let me hair get long enough. I get tired of it way to soon. I was just thinking about this the other day in fact when I got my hair chopped short again. Tell her that I LOVE IT!

Denise

crazy lady said...

That IS an adorable cut. And good for her donating for locks of love. And she does laundry too, I think you may have to keep that one.:0)