CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

How long can I milk this?

Should I feel guilty-- that I am sitting here on the "puter," reading blogs, FB, and the news...while oldest is making dessert, doing dishes and just gathered everyone's laundry to take down stairs to start a load? Who's the mom here?


Guilt setting in...
But at the same time...I am still in my recovery, I only have permission to fix dinner, fold laundry and drive the kids to school...

wondering--how long can I milk this?

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

As long as you can get away with it! It will all be history soon and you'll be back in the midst of it all soon enough. Don't guilt yourself out - there IS a reason they tell you to take that long. So DO IT!
There's my little soapbox histrionics for the day. And besides you have to save energy up for your TRIP!!! :0)

courtney said...

forever. my mom did it to me and i turned out fine. I plan to do it to my kids :)

The Perry's said...

I need a Rylee. Please stop milkin' and send her over. :)