CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

STUPID sheep or maybe I and HH are jsut wierd...


Conspiracy UPDATE:
So sorry if this is offensive. But I don't believe in all this propaganda and the numbers don't add up. I think this hysteria is fed by big Pharma, Bigger Government, and whole lot of whiny people that got sick. All because they named a specific FLU strain makes it a bigger issue? really? what about all those people who died from it last year, and the year before, and over the years before that-- where is there day in the spot light? all because they didn't die from a newly named flu strain?
  • Yea we have had it at our house
  • no we did not get the vaccine
  • nor do we plan to
  • no we didn't even go to a dr when 3 of us got it (or whatever we had with the classic symptoms of the dreaded H1N1 other wise known as the flu)
  • can I get an "amen"?

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

REALLY?

I don't have TV, so perhaps the H1N1 thing is "out there" more than I understand.

At first glance I'm with you on the sheep thing.

crazy lady said...

I thought it was going to be one of those fun videos where the sheepherders tie lights to their sheep and their dogs make them form cool visuals. Ahh well - I guess the human variety forming another type of visual works too :0)