CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

laughed til I cried today in Sacrament Mtg

our family was on one of the short benches on the right. As I look around while trying disparately to pay attention-- I see this boy (12-ish in age) playing with a pink think with a string....can you guess where this is going? I'm looking at it, knowing that I know what it is-- but not able to define exactly what it is. He is pulling on the string, trying to blow on the end like a whistle, taking the inner part out and pulling it back and forth. NO it did not take me that long to realize that this kids is playing with a TAMPON!! So then his little sister is wanting his toy and fighting ensues. Mom turns to put the fight to an end. She sees what son is playing with and turned 40 shades of RED!! By this time I am full on laughing-- nearly out loud. Tears were welling as you can imagine. So, mom takes the toy and hides it in her bag. I see lots of whispering, a bit of laughing and one red faced young man.



After Sacrament mtg I talked the mom-- Thanked her kindly for the good laugh. But then she told what was whispered back and forth....

Poor Kid insisted on knowing what it was, how it was used and who uses such things.


2 comments:

crazy lady said...

Ahhh! That's classic. And what timing :0)

Lotte said...

Maybe she needs on of these:

http://www.regretsy.com/2009/10/04/menstrual-show/