CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

he said the derndest thing...

the youngest...the one with the red hair...the one that makes me laugh...


well, he said a a funny the other day that needs sharin'. we pulled into the grocery store parking lot. I was going to run in and leave HH in the car with the kids...but youngest had designs. As I got out he exclaims:

"AH CRAP! This is NICE, NICE, NICE!!"


So, they all got to come in, giggling and yes... we left with Ice cream.

3 comments:

Lotte said...

nothing wrong with ice cream! Didn't you have birthdays that needed celebrating anyway?

BTW - my code says dishify. If I lived in the Harry Potter universe, would that wash my dishes?

courtney said...

yay! youre back!! i missed your blog entries. i miss johnny too...he's a freakin funny kid.

Unknown said...

kids are very creative at getting what they want