CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

a little pink...but mostly red

I mowed the lawn today. It was beautiful. So beautiful in fact, I stayed outside until the very last minute before I had to go get the girls from the bus stop. 


I have a sun burn. AND I love IT!! It's not the painful kind. It will not Peel. It will be tanned by the time I wake up in the morning.  It just feel warm. A gentle reminder that winter is over and it is time to thaw and enjoy the outside a bit more.

Although, I do wish I would have re-applied some face cream with SPF. I'm not fond of the leather look that my fore-head gets when it has seen a bit too much sun.

Tomorrow...even warmer. But all the outside work is done...I may have to sit in the shade of the back porch and read a book, and maybe take a snooze...aw shucks, that would be a real bummer...

No comments: