CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Observations...

Friday morning, HH opened the blinds to our room. This window overlooks a field that the geese and pheasants love. We saw this big Hen running up a corrugate and a BIG rooster running towards the hen a few rows over. HH saw it first, then pointed them out to me. I asked him what was going on. He thought the rooster wanted to get himself some hen....I think it's a bit too cold for that stuff right now, their eggs would freeze. But anyway....the rooster crosses over to the same row as the hen, she stops, he runs around her a few times, she trys to run away, he follows right on her tail...maybe HH was right. We have a good view out our window...

As I was laying here in my little nest of a bed, HH was changing out of his suit (after church yesterday). He had put on his jeans and was putting on his belt. By this time the daughters had come to hang out with me on the bed and we were all watching HH get his belt on...well, he missed his very last loop...and we all told him about it. He saw that this caused us all a bit of OCD anxiety...so he left it that way for the rest of the night...just because he knew it bugged us. I guess over the last 17 years of knowing me, he knew what my reaction would be and never skipped a beat in trying to help me overcome some of my anal-ness.

I told you before you would get exciting posts...you were warned...


4 comments:

courtney said...

Hey there, hope all is going well, you sound like you are doing fine. Just wanted to let you know Ive got a blog award for you on my site.

The Legg Fam said...

Sound like something my husband would do. Hope you are getting enough rest. I'll be over once I start feeling better.

Kristy said...

I hope you are feeling better. I think my husband would do the exact same thing..And smile about it all day:)

Jamie Elaine said...

Farmer L... what a funny man!