You know when you are organizing or planning something, and it seems you keep running into the wall...well, I have been working on the Girl's camp menu for a week and a half-- menu, quantity, price shopping, etc, etc. I would think I got it, then my brain would shut off and I couldn't think anymore. It has become a habit of laying awake at 3 am, (darn it anyway-=- I would much rather be sleeping) and think about all I needed to do-- yea I think they call that stress--Dr Don suggests that I should avoid stress at all costs due to the reaction on my adrenal glands.-- anyway, I can say that I have slept well for two nights now. The turning point happened two days ago, when I figured out that I had done all that I could and it was time to turn it over to the Lord to help me finish and keep my brain clear till the end.
Quote of the Day
16 hours ago
1 comment:
Good for you! Sometimes it's hard not to step over that fine-line between all that we can do and asking the Lord for help with the rest.
Post a Comment