CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sneak Preview

I know I am boring both of you to DEATH with all my chat about the house-- but, what else did you come by for?

So... we have walls for the first floor, floor joists for the second and a floor on top-- but no 2nd story walls-- that will be what you have to look forward to this weekend.

here is your sneak peak inside the walls....


you come in the front door and the DEN to the left.


This is MY KITCHEN. See the little room at the
far side of the kitchen--that's my PANTRY.
One of my many thrills in this kitchen is the 2
windows on each side of my stove/microwave.


This is the DINING RM. The side facing you is
open to the kitchen. The other open side is open
to the Family Room.

Tune in this week end for another episode of
what thrills Sillya?!
Come by and see the 2nd floor!
And with any luck-- the GARAGE!

2 comments:

crazy lady said...

I actually LOVE looking at houses as they go up. The whole process is fascinating to me. Of course I have never personally had to go thru the trauma and stress of actually building a home myself so that may be why I still enjoy it.
Anyway, those walls are pretty exciting. It always amazes me how fast the walls change the looks of a flat cement slab. Can's wait to see the ongoing process!

packaging usa said...

These are all the beautiful houses with all the new designs and concepts and this is the great renovation and refurbishment of all the houses. Great fun.