CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Someone get me the soap...

Youngest was put down for a nap...I ventured out to watch our brown cow be butchered...was it worth watching? I don't know yet, still processing.   


But anyway..

So when I and HH came back in, I could hear that he was still awake. Which meant only one thing. He had pooped his diap. So HH gets him from his room and brings him into our room to announce that he was poopy. BUT youngest announces it for him, LOUD and CLEAR:

"Jojo crapped his pants!"

Whose mouth do I wash...his or whom ever taught him that word and used it in that context? HH-- do you have anything to say for yourself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you watched your cow be butchered. That would ruin all meat for me.....

Speaking of food, chocolate sounds great! Thanks for the encouragement.

Somehow I could see you saying the c****** word. LOL